Getting access to comprehensive car insurance in Australia can feel like a challenge if you’ve never had to purchase car insurance before. We provide a service that will save you money by giving you access to competitive rates and a variety of car insurance options.
At Australian Credit and Finance we can provide a number of different insurance policies to meet the needs of your vehicle cover.
Car Insurance Australia Wide
No matter where you’re located in Australia, you can enquire about your car insurance needs by completing our online enquiry form or by giving our team a call on 1300 735 557. We have offices located in various locations, but in most cases, you won’t need to physically come in and see us.
We provide some of the lowers rates available, and we are able to do this because we have access to a number of providers Australia wide. This results in guaranteed better deals for you.
Car Insurance Options
We can provide a number of different insurance options. We understand that everyone’s situation is different, which is why you’ll find a broad range of options.
These options include:
- Extended Warranty Insurance: this type of policy is ideal for new or business car purchases. You’ll get extended cover for things like mechanical failures, electrical failures, breaking issues, window problems etc.
- GAP or MEI (Motor Equity Insurance): this type of policy is for those of you that take out finance on your car. This policy will pay any outstanding balances on your loan contract that your normal car insurance is unable to cover due to an insufficient payout amount. It’s your buffer.
- Tyre & Rim Insurance: if you’ve got expensive tyres and rims on your car, this policy is for you. It provides protection in the event damage is received to your car’s wheel rims and tyres. Ideal if you are using your car frequently for long trips.
- Comprehensive Car Insurance: this type of policy is your best option when looking at minimum cover for your car. It covers your car in the event of an accident, theft or fire. You can add additional features to your cover as well.
While you’re not required by law to have comprehensive car insurance, it is recommended. You should consider this type of insurance if the following applies to you:
- If you’re car was written off as the result of an accident, would you be able to pay for a new car or pay off theloan on this car?
- If you have multiple drivers driving the car, who will pay for vehicle damages?
- Do you have drivers under the age of 25 years driving the car? Can you afford to be without a car if something happens?
- Can you afford to maintain your car and get repairs completed as and when they arise?
The above are important considerations. If you can’t easily deal with any of the above scenarios, then you need to ensure that you have some form of car insurance in place.
If you’re ready to talk car insurance, contact our team on 1300 735 557. They will be happy to discuss options regarding car insurance in Australia.